Wednesday 13 September 2017

80th

Hello


The girlie holiday was going so well, the weather was fantastic, if not a little too hot for me...lol but come Thursday evening my big sister fell and fractured her arm in 3 places just below her shoulder.

 She had to be taken to hospital and I can tell you spending fourteen hours in a Greek hospital is NOT much fun, my sister accepts it for what it is but OMG it's shocking.
 If I hadn't stayed over night with her, I don't know how she would have coped, there was nobody to help her in and out of bed or take her to the toilet.

It has now become one of my worst fears.

I've also just noticed my signature has gone and that will have to wait till my stepson returns from his holidays......so inconsiderate....lol

So onto the card I made for my husband's aunt., she celebrated her 80th with a small family party but sadly I missed it as I was on my girlie holiday.


Using a selection of dies from Sue Wilson, Britannia, Spellbinders and Heartfelt Creations.


As always thanks for the visit I really do appreciate it!






7 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely card for hubby's Aunt, I am sore she will love it.

So sorry to hear about your Sister, but I can identify with all you say about the Greek medical system, having experienced it a few years ago.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning 80th birthday card. The flowers and the dies are very pretty. Take care. Hugs xxx

Alison59 said...

Love the colours on this beautiful card :-)

OUCH!! Hope your Sis is feeling more comfortable now. It shows how good our NHS is xx

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card, love the colours. So sorry to hear about your sister and the hospital, i hope her arm heals nicely. Hugs Emmax

Alizabethy said...

Sounds like a holiday to remember! Super card, love the colour scheme.

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super 80th birthday card Ali ... I am sure your husbands auntie loved it ... so sorry to hear about your spoilt holiday ... hope your sister is on the mend now ... she must have been so thankful that you were with her ... sounds like to need a holiday to get over your holiday ... bet you are glad to be home ... have a great week ... thank you for visiting my blog ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Angela said...

oh no, hope you are both ok what an awful accident your sister had. As to the card, this is gorgeous, love the colours x