Saturday 2 January 2016

70th card

Hi all

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas.

I was pleased that I had finished my Christmas cards and made a good start on January's birthday cards before we went away on our Christmas break, until I was told about a little get together for my aunt who was 70, we couldn't make the get together but I had to make a card didn't I? 

I loved the result (for short notice).


As always thanks for your visit, I do appreciate it.


Photobucket

11 comments:

brenda said...

A super card and colours Ali.

Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Crafty New Year.

B x

Wendy said...

So beautiful...Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Wendy xx

Alison59 said...

What a stunning card :-)

Happy 2016 xx

Stampsnob. said...

Beautiful Ali that see through is fabulous
HAPPY NEW YEAR..............Lis

Alizabethy said...

such a pretty card for a special occasion

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love the design. Hugs Jackie

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card for your Aunty.....Happy new year to you and your family....Joolsx

Jackie said...

Wonderful card Ali, especially at short notice.
Happy New Year to you too :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

lovely card, do like the affect of the die

brenda said...

Popping back to answser before I forget the question Ali, I know it's a question that's been asked before and I think the problem is if they go larger it will be an issue with them fitting the machines. For example the largest of the hexagonal one ones I used for todays post only just fits the e.bosser and crossover.

B x

Angela said...

What a beautiful card x