Wednesday 10 December 2014

More Christmas cards

Hiya

Today's cards are for males in the family, simply ones really.
The first one is for my husbands son ( I really loved this digi when I saw it and of course had to have it...lol), the other 2 designs will be going to our nephews.

I have just noticed that I haven't added any glitter to the bottom 2, "What no glitter" I hear you say, yes "no glitter" and I've sealed the envelopes.......




As always thanks for your visit and any comments are really appreciated!

Photobucket

10 comments:

brenda said...

What a fun collection of masculine cards Ali.

B x

Jackie said...

Fabulous cards, and they don't look any the worse for no glitter :o)
Jackie xx

Stampsnob. said...

All of these cards are sweet especially like the frog croaking out a greeting.........Lis

Alison59 said...

super set of cards :-)

Angela said...

These are fabulous, the first one made me chuckle x

Alizabethy said...

what a bunch of fun cards!!!

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali all your cards are fantastic. I needed a frog Christmas card last year. Hugs Jackie

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant set of cards.....love the top one...Julieannex

mand said...

Great cards - love the spotty fat frog :-) Ax

mand said...

Just had a closer look at the fat frog -> bauble :-) Love the pants card too. My husband only wants socks, so I might have to steal this idea!