Wednesday 26 November 2014

It's a girl!

Good morning folks

Today's card has given me a bit of stress...lol, it's one of those cards you don't make in advance unless you know the sex of the baby but I did know I wanted to use the Bambino digi image.
So she had a girl and I thought oh that's easy but oh no, I had one sheet of a nice pink flowery 12 x 12 paper, so off I went to see if I could get some more but I couldn't and my local craft shop only had this yellow (and time was getting on) and now I feel that it's too yellow...lol what do you think?






As always thanks so much for your visit, I really appreciate your comments!
Photobucket


10 comments:

brenda said...

I think the way you have drawn pink matting in with the yellow will be perfect for a baby girl Ali.

B x

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Ali, I think yellow and pink are a lovely colour scheme for a baby girl and the image is adorable.
Sue xx

Stampsnob. said...

I love the yellow and I would like to hold that sweet baby , good job Ali........Lis

Wendy said...

It's adorable and so gorgeous Ali, I like the yellow and pink colour combo.
Wendy xx

Jackie said...

Wonderful card and beautiful colouring :o)
Jackie xx

Alizabethy said...

Its such a pretty card and the yellow really works well with that shade of pink.

Anonymous said...

I think its a really lovely card, very sweet

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a gorgeous card I love the yellow and the pink together. Hugs Jackie

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card for a baby girl....Joolsx

Alison59 said...

Aw this is delightful :-)