Saturday 15 September 2012

Happy Birthday


Good morning, not had much chance to blog this week but woke up at some unmentionable time this morning so thought I would add the card I made for one of my crafting friends. I'm sorry I am not very good adding the recipe bit after my cards as I can never remember the name of my dies only the company who made them.


Recipe

Spellbinders Fancy Lattice Die
Spellbinders Label Die
Memory Box Flower and Fern Dies.

Christmas is fast approaching and I'm seeing all these beautiful cards but I  haven't started my cards yet, I still have quite a few birthdays left for this year. I suppose I should get a move on, especially as the light in my craft room on winter nights is not very good and makes crafting a little difficult.

As always thanks for stopping by
Photobucket

22 comments:

brenda said...

Two super cards Ali, love the colour of the first one and the sheer elegance of the second.

B x

ALI said...

Sorry Brenda you were very quick, I've deleted a card. Just thought I would add this so people didn't think you were a bit loopy.....lol

sue said...

gorgous card
sue xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the design

Sue

Unknown said...

That is such a beautiful card, love the lattice. Was it hard to cut out? Maddy x

Anonymous said...

Lovel elegant card, love the toppers and embossing. DC blog hop xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Ali, I have just bought the swirls one and it is hard work to cut in the big shot, it'll only just go through widthways so difficult to turn when cutting. One of these says I'll treat myself to a bigger machine! Have a great weekend. Maddy x

Dannii said...

Beautifully elegant, gorgeous pearlescent x

Mayflower said...

Gorgeous card. Very elegant. xx Phyllis

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh wow super little card ali ... very elegant well done ... oh and don't worry I have not started on my chrsitmas cards yet either ... so we can panic together ... thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

ChrisAndCat said...

This is stunningly beautiful, love the pearlised effect.

Anonymous said...

very elegant card Tracy x

sparklingblackrose said...

Absolutely stunning Ali, and il join you and Sandy in the late Christmas crafting club ;-) Elaine xxx

MissyG said...

A very nice elegant card
Linda

annesyme said...

Very classy card, simply beautiful!!
Anne x

Margrit said...

these are so classy and elegant - will you be there???

crafty-stamper said...

Well I read the first comment then went back thought I had missed the second card lol-very classy ard love the embossing
caroll x

carrie-lee said...

stunning card lovely embossing xxx

Unknown said...

Stunning card, very elegant.
Kaz.xx

Stampsnob. said...

So lovely You do beautiful work.....Lis

Teresa said...

Hello Alison, Love your card Alison, very classy!
Sorry I've been a bad blogger lately, I've not had much time to get round all my favourite blogs.
Thanks for visiting my blog I do appreciate it. Hugs Teresa xx

Allthingsinky said...

Love this it a Stunning Card, Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower.